Variations of Disarray
A particular way in which a thing exists and appears, gradually developing, manifesting. The process of destruction of matter as the particular condition or state of someone or something alters. Destructuration, revolution of form.
Video commissioned by Numédiart Institute.
- The façade of the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Mons becomes the medium for a giant sound map
- The 14 central windows of the building are back-lit by 14 projectors linked to 14 networked computers
- The 3D mapping software developed by the Numédiart Institute of the University of Mons, enables the images to be synchronised, distorted and merged in real time.
- 3D | Compositing: Laura Colmenares Guerra
- Sound Design: Franck Smith aka Zviij